Monday, June 8, 2015

Week 72! "More Tender Mercies..."

From 6/8/15

DAD I AM SO EXCITED ABOUT THE TRIP.....when you told me about the itinerary, my heart AND my mind decided that this was good....And D&C 8 tells me this is because it is a good thing :)

Love you all! I was busy preparing something for end-of-mission slideshow stuff :p So, this is all I am able to get sent to you this week.

LOTS of tender mercies and MIRACLES this week. I feel good. I am really happy because I am constantly learning and there are so many families prepared to hear the gospel in this time :)

Oh! And I was able to bear my testimony in front of the leaders of the mission in consejo de la mision Tuesday (my last one). It was empowering :) It felt good to testify of my love for the Savior and His gospel truths.

Love, :)

Hna Fernelius

"Buenas tardes Presidente!

...Brother R, a 9 year old whose mother is a single less active member - but they have been coming to church consistently together for a few weeks now. They are de oro and I feel very blessed to know them. I feel such a connection with them.

I am doing really good. I love being a missionary and this last week was packed with tender mercies. For example, a few weeks ago I wrote to you about a lady and her daughter I met while on a split with another sister missionary, and how her daughter in that lesson accepted baptism. Well, Saturday my companion and I went to have an Amonita with the hermanas there. We got there really early at like 7:30 am and went to a cyber to make some copies. Suddenly, the hermanas walked into the cyber too. We looked at each other and all had the same reaction: 'What are you doing here?'

Turns out, the hermanas were actually on their way to the baptism of this little girl that I invited to baptism several weeks ago. And they invited us to come with them!! -- Well, we had no where else to go :) jaja. So we went. But, it was just so miraculous how the Lord allowed us to plan this Amonita and find the hermanas in a random cyber that morning in order to attend the baptism of this little girl and her no recently-reactivated mother. It was so cool!!! And it was a huge supportive moment to be there helping the hermanas with the baptism that morning.

The Lord is so full of tender mercies. They are around us every day, and it seems to be such a big part of my life, now more than ever. :)"

This and the next four photos were sent today by Tiffany from her last leadership conference ["Dad" Fernelius].

President and Sister Richardson have been like another set of parents to Tiffany and we are very grateful for the love, kindness, and care they have shown to her [Mom and Dad Fernelius].




This and the rest of the photos from today were taken at the same mission conference and posted on a Facebook page dedicated to families of these missionaries - we had access to them a couple of days ago. Tiffany also sang a musical number with other missionaries (as seen in a couple of these photos), and the video was posted on the Facebook page. I haven't been able to download it or I would include it with this post ["Dad" Fernelius].












0 comments:

Post a Comment