Monday, July 28, 2014

"Bienvenida a la mejor mision!!" (Letter from the Mission President's Wife)

From 2/24/14

This is an email I got from Hna Richardson. hehehe I love pictures so much. This is at the airport, the first 4-zone conference we had my third day here, me and Hna C at the newbie capacitacion last the 13th ish, and my groupies along with the dinner we had. :)

Dear Hermana Fernelius,

I know you’ve been here a while now, but I thought I’d send some pictures of your arrival.

We sure love you and are so grateful you are in our mission.  You are going to be an amazing missionary from start to finish, for which we are most grateful.

Hope you and [your companion] are doing great, as well we suspect you are judging from your work and subsequent success.

We love you and are here for you for any concern or need that might arise.

Love,

Hermana Richardson








0 comments:

Post a Comment