Monday, March 2, 2015

Week 58! "Short and Sweet..."

From 3/2/15

Sorry family and friends. There is no time to write this week. We got to Quito late and had some errands to run, leaving no more time. But I did have some pictures to send though I didn´t think I did. I hardly take my camera out now that we are living between 2 sectors and 2 houses and I don´t want something to happen to it.
 
MIRACLES are ABOUNDING!!!! I love the strength I feel working with my companion and exerting myself, though without God I am nothing....very weak without God. Yes, very weak. But He is making me strong :)
 
I have a testimony of prayer. They really are answered.
 
Love you all have a great week!
 
Hna Fernelius
 
We´re cool and have the coast as our sector. What what!! :p We ate lunch there last week BUT we didn´t step on the sand, we promise :) [It's against her mission rules to "step on the sand"].


A service project Tuesday.


How locals nail wood down.....


How WE nailed the wood down!
 

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment