Monday, April 6, 2015

Week 63! "Transferred! (For the Last Time?)"

From 4/6/15

Hi family!
 
Today we have transfers.  It was the first time I have cried because of the changes :( jaja because I have never felt so loved by so many people like here. But, I feel good about it and know it will be good! :)
 
I haven`t read your mails. I don`t know when I will write again. But know that I love you all and am happy because He lives!!!
 
There`s a video we are sharing with everyone. Gracias a Que Èl Vive. Please see it. It is poderoso :)
 
General Conference was amazing, right? Very inspired. The Mission Assistants are very inspired to help the mission right now as well. And...in things they have said this week...a have helped me out incredibly! With my own personal growth and conversion. If there`s anything I am grateful for this week, it`s that God and Jesus Christ live! And that they love us. And this is why they allow us to receive and act upon modern day revelation. It`s a connection between heaven and earth. And it`s so AMAZING!!!!!
 
Love you all. Have  great week!!!! :)
 
Hna Fernelius
 
This is a photo of all the mission leaders.

[Looks like some serious training going on!]



[This is one of Tiffany's first companions saying goodbye before honorably completing her mission.  She was at a crossroads during their time together, and she credits Tiffany with helping her make the decision to stay and finish.  Whether that's true or not is irrelevant as far as we are concerned.  The fact remains that she did what she was called to do, and we are grateful for both of them - Brother Fernelius].


The Elders and us going to Quito last week for a consejo [meeting] :)



The Elders made breakfast for our zone meeting.






Our friends during general conference.




We made necklaces with our names written on rice!


I GOT THE PACKAGE. And it came the night of the cambios [transfers]...of conference yesterday. Just when I needed a spiritual boost for hearing I would be leaving the coast :P jaja Thanks family! :) I love the stuff!!!!!


The alphabet I made for Hna R in our house of Area 2.

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment